My girls.... have been busy this past month!!!! They are always doing something silly, cute, or heart-warming! I love them. Here Sienna had just gotten out of the bath, and I was washing Taya's hair, and she came back to me dressed up like this! HA!


They love to read books together.... they do everything together..... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they both wear undies together!!!!


They found Daddy's drawer in the bathroom..... and they got new snow boots.... so we went through a phase of that all the time.... and since Sienna now gets herself dressed and wears undies, she has found a new fashion sense and comes up with some really cute stuff! :)




Being down here in the basement, I really try to do a morning activity and then go outside for at least and hour in the afternoon... even when it's freezing! And since we sold our little truck, we have been walking Taya to and from school. And Sienna is phasing out of naps...... well, we got home from one of our excursions.... and I was helping Taya with something and came back to this...... sooooo tired, what a cute little sleeping angel! My 2 sweet girls... I love them!





No comments:
Post a Comment