Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I've also been busy... sewing!


My "purple fancy dress"! I love it.... this is my first "wow" project I have done and been sooo thrilled with the results!


Made this cute little elastic waist band skirt for Ellie's birthday, and I made the flower out of a hankerchief... so cute with a finished little edge:) And Ellie looks so grown up and adorable in it!


I made this apron for my dear friend Genna, she got married and I never got to give her a wedding present, so this was a belated one/ Christmas present:)



These are head pillows that I made my kids for out travels in the car. I should've made these three years ago..... but they mostly used them like a normal pillow.... not like pics above.... can you tell they are posing and pretending?:)

And I made this cute apron for my land lord upstairs..... little ol' Marjory:) She's a funny old lady!

And now on to Christmas presents.... can't post those till after Christmas of course, but I am making lots of things and very exciting about it:) Hope all the peeps like and enjoy them!

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

You are so dang cute and talented!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family