Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Hand made Christmas gifts!!!!! I really got into it this year! What fun!


Taya, Sienna, and my Christmas Eve jammies!!!!

THe brown were suppossed to be Nathan's...... but I made them too small..... I underestimated my hubby's junk in the trunk:) So I will be making his in the blue!

This is for Lorna! A new ironing board cover,.... she really needed one, to say the least:) It has a drawstring to tighten around and velcro straps to tighten underneath! Hope she likes it:)


And, with all the cape I've made and had my girls try on..... they were feeling a little left out! They like this show called Word Girl on PBS, so I made them word girl capes! Can't wait for them to see these!


This is the cartoon pic.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! All the things you made are so great! and I love the capes...that's something I think Iam going to have to do. Hope you had a great christmas1

Jared, Brynne, Emme and Oliver Higley said...

Amazing Hailey! Looks like you've been busy. Everything looks SO good!! What talent. Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!! Sure do miss you.

mommyc-mommydo.blogspot.com said...

Hailey- hi. You don't know me. I know Nathan from high school (I'm a year older than you two) and I was over at my friend Hillary's blog (she knows Nathan too- maybe she knows you- I don't know) and was checking out mutual friend's blogs, anf eventually clicked on yours. :0) Saw Nathan, and went, "I know him!" ANYWAYS- first off, way to go on the all the sewing girl! I have a hard time getting anything done w/ my two year old son- and here you are whipping things out right and left with two kids! Moms like you amaze me. OK- my main reason for commenting. I saw your fancy purple dress (darling) and was reminded that I too started to make that dress as well. I stink at reading patterns so I started it a few months back when I was home in Boise and had my mom to assist me. We didn't get too far- and when I tried on what we had made it seemed like it was going to be too small when we finished. I was going for a size 8....maybe the pattern runs small, I don't know- but it isn't going to work for me. SO my question to you is, would you like it? Obviously you will have to finish it, but maybe you can get to work. I was making it out of a black material that looks like the material they used on the dress on the pattern package (make sense?) Seriously, you can have it. It is collecting dust in my closet. I don't foresee myself trying to figure it out- especially without my moms help! I have been wondering what to do with it, and after seeing your dress- well executed at that- I had an "ah ha" moment. If you want it just comment me back on one of my blogs, or email me :0)

mommyc-mommydo.blogspot.com
everydayus.blogspot.com
jhlarsonfamily.blogspot.com
heatherlarson88@gmail.com

**I live in UT as well, so if I mailed it I imagine you could have it by this next week :0)**

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family