Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've been sewing!!!!














Made a Superman cape for Deacon Frogley's birthday! (These are so fun, my girls loved it, I'll have to make a girl version..... maybe Word Girl.... she's from PBS fyi:))
Made probably one of my favorite skirts for Reese Frogley's birthday! ( I want to make one like this with lace for me!)
Made baby blankets for baby girl- Lily Ann Marti, and boy Patterson!, from a pattern Lorna showed me, so cute and easy! (I made these out of a soft knit, the real stretchy kind, so it was a little tricky, but happy with how they turned out.
Of course a ruffle bum too!
And made some Maternity bands for my sister Emily, to wear when she gets big and shirts start to get short and purk out at the bottom, makes it look like you are wearing a shade shirt or something underneath, hope she likes them:)

It's been fun to sew!!! I feel like the more I do it, the easier it becomes!!!! My next big project to tackle....... a cute winter dress for me!!!!! WIth ruffles and all! Found the cutest pattern! And Christmas Jammies, and head pillows for the kids to sleep with in the car, the kind that wrap around your neck....... wish I would've thought of this 3 summers ago!!!!!!! Ha!

1 comment:

Myca said...

You will have to let me know how the jammies go. I so wish I could make jammies for my boys instead of buying them this year, but I am just so intimidated I don't think I could do it.

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family