Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Monday, October 25, 2010

My 3rd Annual Halloween Party!!!!






(Yes, I cut all these bats out, but no worries, they will be used again!)





Nathan and Hailey: Na'Vi Tribe from Avatar (Stole this pic from Hil- thought it showed us in Avatar stance:))

Sienna: Minnie Mouse, Taya: kitty cat

Brandon and Hil were "Josh n Rose n Neal" Their signs are switched, opps!
Missy and Greg are pirates and Greg was very excited he got to wear eyeliner:)

My dad and Lorna were wonderful as the Elderly!



Jared and Neesha were from the movie "How to train your dragon"
Chris and Hannah came as themselves:)








This was my hair after I took out my braids:)
I love throwing Halloween parties!!!!! It's my favorite!!!
Nathan and I made festive food and spooky decorations!!!!
And we loved the costumes!!!!
We played doughnut contests, mummy wrap up, and costume contests!
Thanks everyone for coming and Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Myca said...

so fun! Wish we could have come :)

Unknown said...

Your a good party planner, it looks like it was so much fun. I wish we could have come.

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family