Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Taya Talk...

Taya: " when I grow up I'm going to get married. Mom, when I grow way up, can I get married?"

Mom: "Ya when you grow up and you meet someone who loves you and you love him, you can get married in the temple just like mom and daddy."

T: "ya and you can wait with Sienna, while me and daddy get married"

M: "well, mommy is already married to daddy. You will find another guy who loves you and you
love him and you can get married to him."

T: "well, daddy loves me and I love daddy...."

M: "yep that's true!"

I guess it's okay that daddy is the man that Taya loves right now, wouldn't have it any other way:)

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family