Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thoughts...

We just love Boise!!!! We really love the people there!!
Nathan got a new little truck and we had to get it registered, and we had to get our winter stuff from our storage before it was too late! So we made a 24 hour trip to beloved Boise. Did our chores and then had dinner with the Marti's and Frogley's! It was fun, even if it was short lived!!!!

But, we drove in Nathan's 93' Toyota Tacoma!! The kids stuffed in the small extended cab, and all our storage stuff packed in the back, no ac, no radio. Needless to say, it was not as comfortable or roomy as our denali! But I couldn't help but feel all snuggly as our little family. Puttin in old favorite cds, rollin' down the windows and talkin' with my sweet husband as our children sleep against the back of our seats!!! It was fun!!!
We listened to Shawn and his cd, we listened to the one he gave me for my 16th birthday.... I just miss him!! I really miss him! I wonder all the time what fun things we would be doing together, what funny things we would be getting belly aches laughing about, and what new songs we would be gettin' down too! Ah, I miss him. Love ya Shawn.

Sunday, september 26, 2010
6 years since my mom died
It was a Sunday then too.
How grateful I am for eternal families. Families can be together forever!!!! And I know mine will be! And how grateful I am to have the eternities with them! I am so grateful for the special times I had with my mom and so glad for all the times I said, I love you!
Love you mom!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family