
We got to do initiatories at the temple this week!!!! Soooo glad we got to!!! I love going to the temple!! It brings such peace in my life!

I love the still small places that are there that allow me to hear that still small voice.
Today I did some work for Mona Elizabeth Corrin and guess where she was from?????????
Oh just the Isle of Man!!!!!!!!! A small island by England where LOTS of my ancestors are from. It was her birthday yesterday, she was born in 1898 in the town of Douglass. It's on the east side of the island and I guess my family mostly came from the west side...... but you never know!!!!?????!!!! I just thought it was cool!!!! And maybe, just maybe, I really did do some work for my very own family! Did I ever say how much I love the temple!

No comments:
Post a Comment