Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday date at Navy Pier!!!!


Above is the boat we went on. And The Seadog has been voted over and over again each year as the number one most romantic spot to kiss your loved one in Chicago!!!!!! SO we had to document! :)


The famous Navy Pier Ferris Wheel.






I love when everything lights up at night!


And a bunch of skyline pictures! I just can't quite pick my favorite!

Yes, that is a hot air balloon, and yes, you buy tickets to go up in it.







2 comments:

forget laundry said...

what a fun date! you have really seen some fun things!

The Waltz's said...

SO FUN!!! Gorgeous pictures! I love that you knew about the kissing on the boat thing, ha ha ;) OF COURSE you have to document it

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family