

We had a little baby shower for all the prego mom's out here!!! Jenilyn, Ashlee, Amber, and Kyndra! SO fun!!! Jenilyn is the only one far enough along to know what she is having.... a girl:) So fun to make stuff for!!!
And you all know how much I love ruffle bums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't resist making one!

Burp cloths I made for Jenilyn, Amber, and Ashlee.... sooo cute. You can be stylish even when babies are barfing on you:)


And this... I made for Kyndra. We just found out she was prego too... last night. SO I had to think fast- with stuff I already had. This is for babies to feel and chew.... you know, all the different textures and stuff. I'm pretty satisfied with myself, if you don't mind me saying:) I'm posting a tutorial for it soon.:)
We had a fun day at the park.
Congrats to the mommas!!!!

1 comment:
I think you are so cute! what fun projects- way to go!
Post a Comment