




I'm trying all the different sizes of these blog/blurb books. I've done scrapbook size square, normal page- 11x8, and now this small square. My favorite is the scrapbook size square 12x12, but it's pricey, so I think I found what I will do all times here on out.... the normal portrait 11x8. It's not too big, not too small, and just the right price. This one is small but it has lots of pages, so it's good for how thick it is:) The only thing.... it's blue!!!! I'm perplexed by it, kind of makes it look like a boy baby book, but as I think back, I do remember the preview having a blue background, but I didn't pick blue so I just thought that was the color of the screen.... weird:) But anyway, it's finished, it's sooo cute and the girls LOVED flipping throught the pages with me and going down memory lane!!!! I'm excited that my kids will all have their very own nicely bound quality baby book to call their own:)

No comments:
Post a Comment