These books are adorable!!! Grandma Kathy introduced us, and we're hooked. So we patterned our party after this book! I made "fancy" kits for all the kids, boys too:) so when they arrived they got all "fancy, although some of them came fancy too! Then we read the book, and had treats! It was great!!






(Neal is a squirm machine trying to sit up, so I couldn't get a non fuzzy pic!!!! But he just looked so darn cute!)

Then another midwest crazy storm hit us!!!!! So it caught the attention of the children for quite some time. And our dear friend Emily was drenched by it!

This was the excitement happening out side!!!!! The crazy winds started before the rain came. The funny thing, or really crazy thing, I parked in that spot last night, then actually backed out and parked 3 spots down becasue I remembered there is a bird in that tree that always poops on the cars...... soooo glad I moved!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment