Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lorna was here.... and it rained,.. and rained,...so we crafted!!!!! Chicago projects 6, 7, and 8....complete!

I found these cute buttons, then Rose gave me the idea to turn them into earrings, and Ashlee just happened to have earring backings, so Nathan and I took apart the buttons and I glued on the earring backings..... and tadaaaaaa:)

I am loving the fabric flowers that are so in right now, I found this tutorial here. Once again, this idea come from inspiration from the button:) Such tiny little things give me wonderful imaginations.


And this is the skirt from here I made with Lorna. So cute, goes with me new favorite yellow jacket for the summer, or a cute cardigan. Then Lorna opened my eyes to all the wonderful things my machine and sewing foots will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to learn more! So exciting when you find things that make sewing easier and look more professional!! We love it when Lorna comes around! More pics of our trip to Chicago soon:)

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

I have been wanting to do button earrings forever, but I can't find buttons I want! Love those pink ones!!! You have refreshed my search!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family