Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chicago, IL Temple!


The primary had a fun activity at the temple. So glad we got to go! Taya always asks is she can go to the temple when mommy and daddy go. So when I told her that she got to go this time..... she kept saying, "I don't have to stay here with someone watching me, I get to go to the temple with you mommy!!!!) She loved it! And we almost didn't get to go! Nathan took the car and I forgot to get the carseats out!!!!! And I couldn't get a hold of anybody to borrow one!!! Let's just say that Rose remembered that you can find treasures at apartment dumpsters........so we were able to go after all!!!!





Another funny story!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably the best in a while!!!! On the way home, Jenilyn needed some gas. So we pulled over, she filled up and went to the bathroom. Well, we all forgot she was still hooked up, and she drove away! We hear a thud thud.... and yes, now Jenilyn is a member of the drive away with the gar pump in your car club!!!! I laughed pretty hard, it was great!.. only because it truly was an honest mistake.

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family