


I found her laying in the hallway.
"Daddy, Daddy, where are you," came out of her little mouth
And so they played this little game of toe catching for a few moments
She sure is a daddy's girl

Other things "Sienna" just a few weeks shy of 2 years old:
She runs down the hall, "Daddy, get me!"
"Momma, where are you?... I find you!"
"Taya, stop it!"
"Taya don't!" (we hear these 2 many times a day)
When she draws a picture, or Taya shows her something, "OH how niiiiiice."
Walking through Marshall's, "Oh, cuuuuute."
Going to sit in timeout, "I sorry, I sorry, I sorry!"
Talking to her babies, " you eat, ok, oheh helwe jdkjfsle, ok, ok "
When we ask where anything is, "in room"
"I'm hungee" (what do you want to eat) "otmel"
Favorite song: Popcorn popping, Sunbeam Song
When we tip toe into the bedroom and Daddy is still sleeping, "Quiet...shhhhh" as she puts her tiny little finger up to her lips.
When we find something, "you find it!"
Holds her baby into her chest and sways as she sings, "rock a baby, rock"
She wants to do everything by herself, "I do it, I do it!"

No comments:
Post a Comment