Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!!


Christmas Eve picture!



Opening blankets and jammies!!!!! Look at these little owls!!!!!!

Just picking your nose waiting to open up presents!!!!
HA HA:)



Myca found this necklace that has a family tree and we put all the grandkids initials on it. Can you tell she loved it, got a little emotional:) Oh, Becky...

Sienna loved all her books and babies!!!!!!

When Taya opened up her presents, she kept saying, "it's just what I wanted!!!!!"

Merry Christmas morning!
Oh ya, Taya got some makeup too......... more of these kinds of pictures to come I'm sure!

Nathan was excited Santa came at his parents house too:)


My cute coat!!!! (Jen and Brandon got me) Just what I wanted:)


We had a very merry Christmas!!!! Hope you did too!!!!!!!

3 comments:

BLAU said...

Love the coat Hay! I have the same one in Winter white! :)

Randi said...

Cute Christmas pictures!!!

Da Bergs said...

I love that you post so many pics! It is a bummer to be so far away from family, this way we can "be there" too!!!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family