Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Laugh at yourself moment! HA

I came out into the parking lot from working out and walked up to the car, pressed my remote key opener, and nothing happened! The door didn't open! Was I locked out! I would have to walk home! I pressed it and tried to open the door 5 times and then reached for my key to do it manually, and glanced inside!!!!! Opps!!! This black chevy yukon, was not my GMC denali!!!! So I laughed out loud, and walked down the aisle to my car, slowly looking around to see if anyone saw!!!! (In my defense, these cars look exactly the same, and I was wiped out from my work out:))

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I have totally in done that before. In my defense though it was the exact same make and color and I had just had to get two kiddos out the store door when they didn't want to (they wanted to push the Pauls shopping carts). But, also, I remember when I parked next to this look alike thinking, don't forget which car is yours and won't it be funny if my husband went to the wrong car.... Yep. My husband and stepson just laughed and Ethan pointed out that the tires were different... didn't I notice that?!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family