Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Project 7 years in the making.....finally FINISHED!!!!!!

Here's the front and ...
The Back!

Most of these t-shirts are from high school and junior high/elementary. I cut them up when I graduated and they have been sitting in my closet since... I have taken them with me on our trips for the summer with the intent to finally get it done... but just never got around to it! Finally!!!!!!!!! I just decided to do it, and 7 years later, I finally have a memorial t-shirt blanket! Yeah!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey Babes!
Way to be so crafty. I wish I could sew. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys. Love you tons

Nat

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family