Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Virginia Project # 4... Complete!

BeforeI found this at a thrift store.......for 3 bucks! and am soooo excited how it turned out!
After!

Projects 5 (quiet book), and 6 (t-shirt quilt) will just have to be Boise projects I guess:)

4 comments:

Andre and Lexi said...

Wow that turned out really cool! I wish I was creative hehe..

stacy h. said...

we didn't even get to say goodbye!! we literally picked up and left in a day. fun to meet you and your cute girls. i will be keeping in touch on your blog! travel home safe.

Alli Blue said...

Great job! Looks expensive and high end!

Ben and Dena said...

We're so excited you're back! We'll have to have some play dates soon and get together for a BBQ or something! Can't wait to see you guys! :)

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family