Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Monday, August 3, 2009

A new boyfriend!!!!!

So, Taya has a new bofriend!
They play mommy and daddy together with all the babies in nursery. He sits alone and bored when Taya is not there. They sit together to color. They have to be separated during lessons because they "flirt" too much! The teachers thought they were life long friends and believe they are soul mates. They introduced me to Taya's future mother in law, who informed me that they have heard about Taya before. She lights up when she talks about him... 3 years old and having a connection like this... oh boy... what am I in for at age 13..14...15..16!!!!????????

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can totally relate! Lilli has a a little guy she is pretty fond of also. He's our neighbor and almost everyday she wakes up asking for him. I think you've got it right though, we are going to have are hands full when they get into the teenage years. Yikes!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family