Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 27th Babe!

Happy Birthday Babe!!!!
The Big 27, wowzers, gettin' up there!

Here's 27 things I love about my hubby:

1. He makes me laugh just to hear me laugh
2. He loves me for me...every little (or big sometimes) piece of me
3. He remembers when I say I want something and surprises me with it, later when I have forgotten
4. He knows how to calm me down when I am upset
5. He is my fix it all handyman- REALLY love that!
6. He is electronic savvy and can figure out anything with electronics and computers
7. He wants to remodel/build our home... and can
8. He works hard to support our family
9. Has a strong sense of family and the loyalties that go with it
10. Has a strong testimony
11. Loves to read scriptures and pray with me
12. Will go to school basically because I want him too
13. Is a macho man! (Except when around dark deep waters :) Ha) That is endearing as well.
14. Has a rock solid bum... you know what I'm talking about if you have felt it:)
15. Takes care of everything when I am so sick and prego
16. Is an amazing Father
17. Loves to tickle/wrestle our little monkeys!
18. Likes to cook delicious food- mostly Chinese
19. Takes pride in his baking skills- he makes some famous ginger snaps
20. Served a mission
21. Speaks Mandarin Chinese
22. Knows all the answers to my questions I have when we read the scriptures
23. Married me in the Temple and likes to go back with me often
24. Puts Sienna to sleep each week at church
25. Snuggles me and holds my hand
26. Thinks I'm SEXY! ;)
27. I love that he is my eternal companion!

Love you Tiger, Happy Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Number 14 worries me. :-) How many people read your blog who have felt his bum?!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family