Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Friday, July 17, 2009

We're back!!!!

It's been a week and a half and so much has happened!
Tyler and Heidi are here... living together... married! So Fun!
We flew to Boise.
Had an amazing night in the temple, really felt like everyone in my family was there with me!!!!! A little overwhelming for my emotions to handle:)
Had a fun little Bachelorette party for Heidi!
Some people starting gettin' sick....
Spend some time with the Frogley's.
Spend some nights with Emily and her family!
Spent some nights with Ang and her fam!
More and more people got sick...
Glad I spend nights at Ang and Emily's house
Taught a little "wedding dance" to the bridesmaids/cousins at midnight on the night before the wedding.
Went to the temple for the Sealing, Grandpa Bergquist did a great job!
Saw a somehow more mature Tyler and Heidi exit the temple after the mantle of marriage had been placed upon them:)
Drug my kids around as they cried and clinged!
Saw little Maili get sick on temple grounds:)
Tried to smile as I missed Nathan and held two grumpy children for Family Pictures!
Ate some yummy food at the lucheon!
Saw so many people that we love and miss!
Heard about more people getting sick!
Hope the bride doesn't get sick!
Put kids down for nap at Emily's and watched my family show on DVR: SYTYCD!!! My one moment of peace and quiet!!!!
Hurry and get kids ready to go to reception that I was told I didn't have to be early for to take pictures and then get calls and annoyed faces from people because they were doing family pictures! Gotta love the drama that comes with all weddings!:)
Tried to manage my kids through the night, they were clinging and crying... again!
Tore my kids off of me and watched them scream as I handed off to sisters (this is crazy because my kids are never like this) so I could do the wedding dance for Tyler and Heidi with Adrianna and Lexi! Turned out soooo fun cute, and so much fun!
Watched the couple dance, cut the cake, throw the bouquet, and drive off to the Anniversary Inn:)
Spend Sunday Dinner with my whole Fam (well those who are in Boise) and decided to NOT celebrate Alex's birthday in McCall (inside Family joke:) Ate good food, played a game, watched my daughter dance in the rain!
Packed up, drove to Frogley's, heard Heidi, the Bride, did get sick!!!!!!!!
My heart sank, for Heidi,... then for myself, I was doing the plane ride home with 2 kids BY MYSELF!!!!!!! I had a small melt down in the car................
boarded the plane
Many prayers later, lots of crumbs, a few tantrums and archings of the back by Sienna, trips to the airplane bathroom... that's right, all 3 of us!!!!!!, lots of annoyed faces, of which I smiled back too:) A few friendly faces, worried Stuartess faces, millions of toys, can't believe we didn't loose any on the plane, and small panic attacks of what am I doing!!!!!! And some sprouting gray hairs later, .....
WE LAND!!!!!!!!
Daddy picks us up,
Taya runs to him,
I squeeze him,
Sienna squeals at him!
And we ride home together in our own car as one complete happy family!!!!
And we hear of yet another family member getting sick! -Hip Hip horray, we didn't get it!

Side note: will never be traveling with kids and with out husband again:)


Hence the children's behavior, I have very limited pictures. But I did get my favorites- the ones when they first wak out the temple doors!

It was a fun wedding week! Glad we could be a part of it! Congrats to Tyler and Heidi!!!!

1 comment:

Jared, Brynne, Emme and Oliver Higley said...

BOY sounds like an EVENTFUL week!! Im so glad you were able to go to the wedding in Boise. Wish I could have been there and seen you too! Oh well, maybe next time. Sounds like you had your hands full...looking forward to it ;) Or maybe not quite...I haven't decided yet. =) Love ya...
p.s. LOVE THE HAIR...ADORABLE!!!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family