Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

VA sewing project # 1... complete!!!

This is my new skirt that I just finished! So fun!

Nathan likes to take pictures of my bum:)

Close up...
(Nathan just kept taking pictures of my bum, so I had to take my own in the mirror to actually see the skirt)
Nice BUM where you FROM!! :)
(Probably from the buns and thighs workout that Cari, Rose and I did the other night)

This is just another dress that I made 2 years ago, but wanted to document it because I hadn't yet! Pretty cute:)

7 comments:

Kaylene said...

Very sassy! I like it!

Hollie said...

Nice. I wish I had some of those skills.

Randi said...

Wow, such a cute skirt! Great job. You really look amazing.

stacy h. said...

hi! it's rose's friend stacy! i found your blog from hers. first of all, do you mind if i steal a few of your picts from the zoo for my blog? i'll give you the credit. :) you got GREAT one. i got SUCH bad pictures! second, i am super impressed with your sewing! good job on your cute skirt. i brought my sewing machine, but haven;t even looked at it since we've been here. and i REALLY wanted to finish (well start) a quilt for quincy. it may have to be a fall project. :)
iheartq.blogspot.com
p.s. where is your little girl taking swimming lessons? a friend of mine who is out here too was wanting to find somewhere for her little boy to maybe take them this summer.

Rose said...

Sexy!!

Emily Patterson said...

Hailey's got talent! Love it :)

Kelly Merrell said...

I love it SUSIE! I forgot I used to call you Susie Homemaker until I saw this adorable skirt! You rock!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family