Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

To my sweet hubby,... who always makes me laugh, even when we are kissing:) And who loves me, every little piece of me- emotions; when there is normal or way to many of them! And physically when I am normal and when there are millions and millions more added to me when I'm fat and prego! I love that he just loves me!
Who lets his kids crawl all over him and who plays on the floor with them,
And who does crazy fun stuff with his kids because he wants them to have a good time!
I love you hubby, tiger, babe! Glad you're mine!


And also to my dad... I was a daddy's girl! What more can I say. I looked up to him in every possible way. I loved the Saturday mornings when he would teach me the science of keeping the pool clean, or the technique of slalom skiing, or the strategy behind winning Skum or any other card game, or when he and I sat at the dining room table working on an extra credit math problem for 2 hours just so we could say, "we got it! " (I got the extra credit, by the way-only one in my class.) I loved to learn from and with my dad!
He did the best job raising 6 kids and helped every one of us have a testimony of Jesus Christ.
His soft humble heart and words showed us the way:)
Love ya dad!
Love squirt:)

And to Pappa Frogley! Who made me one of his own and watches out for his ENTIRE flock of a Frogley family with the same detail and attention as if we each were the one and only one:)
Love ya!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family