It looks like you are having so much fun out there! I am glad!
Oh pregnancy... Sleeping is definitely getting harder. I only sleep for about 5 hours at a time. Then I take a nap. Breathing is a struggle sometimes. Luckily I don't really exercise anymore. I would go swimming but the pool isn't open yet! Wasn't it open from the beginning in Denver? I guess you weren't there yet. Sienna hadn't made her appearance yet!
Shaving my legs won't be a problem because I rarely do that anyway. Hehehe...
4 comments:
That does look like lots of fun!
Wow! Way cool!
That looks like a great park!! Where is that at? That looks so clean and fun!
It looks like you are having so much fun out there! I am glad!
Oh pregnancy... Sleeping is definitely getting harder. I only sleep for about 5 hours at a time. Then I take a nap. Breathing is a struggle sometimes. Luckily I don't really exercise anymore. I would go swimming but the pool isn't open yet! Wasn't it open from the beginning in Denver? I guess you weren't there yet. Sienna hadn't made her appearance yet!
Shaving my legs won't be a problem because I rarely do that anyway. Hehehe...
Post a Comment