Saturday, May 9, 2009
Deleted!!!!!! ????????? AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
So, I plugged in my camera to download pictures and of course they come up to preview, and for some odd reason, I was thinking that I was looking at them already downloaded into my computer!!! I thought this was odd, re thought my evening, "Did I already download these?" Why or course, I was staring at them right there on my computer. Unplugged it, and DELETED them from my camera!!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID, seconds later, everything registered in my blown brain from 2 pregnancies (I swear, your baby eats 1/3 of your brain- that leaves me only with 1/3 left!) I was so mad, so I can't post anything, and I am still soooo mad! I guess I will just have to reinact all those pictures! I had some very important ones on there....... !!!!! (I'm still venting, can you tellllllllllllllllll?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(193)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (13)
- August (28)
- July (20)
- June (38)
- May (28)
- April (8)
- March (10)
- February (6)
- January (2)
A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!
How to's for everything a good mama needs to know.....
-
-
5 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
2 weeks ago
-
5 years ago
-
8 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
4 days ago
-
-
10 hours ago
-
6 years ago
-
2 months ago
-
6 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
1 week ago
-
4 months ago
Our Friends and Family
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
13 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
9 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 hours ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago

1 comment:
Oh, I hear you! I am so sorry! That is the most FRUSTRATING thing to lose pictures like that! Sorry!!!
Post a Comment