Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

THE DC TEMPLE

Jenilyn was sweet enough to watch the kiddos so we got to go to the DC Temple this morning! It was so beautiful! And a trip away from the world was well needed! The spirit was so peaceful there, especially since it was a thursday morning, it really felt like we were the only people there! It is a BIG temple with elevators and such to get to the endowment rooms, and a fun BONUS, you get to sit with your hubby during the session! I'm so glad we got to go even with the crazy schedules these boys tackle during the summer:)
I think this picture better shows how big it is! BIG and BEAUTIFUL!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is where my parents got married and i have always thought it was beautiful. I am jealous that you got to go. I have always wanted to go, maybe someday.

Jenilyn said...

Im glad you guys got to go, im looking forward to seeing it too!

Hollie said...

That is really neat. TJ and I actually got to sit next to each other in a session at the Boise Temple. It was packed and there were a few more girls than boys. :)

Kelly Merrell said...

I love all of your new pictures! Oh, by the way, Sienna's hair looks like Mia Michael's! Ha!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family