
So this Saturday was Jenilyn's birthday! And she loves plants and flowers, got her degree in it, so we went here to make her smile. Once again, it was beautiful!





Nathan, Hailey, Taya and Sienna Frogley. Hopping around in the pond of life and loving every jump!
3 comments:
Hey there Frogleys! We miss you guys... It looks like you guys are having a blast! How exciting. Gentry is loving the "letter writing" with Taya. We are excited that she got in at BSU. Hope all continues to go well.
Hey!! I love your posts they are so cute and your girls are so dang cute!!! How is everything going? Looks like you guys are having a blast. Hope that all is well and That Nathan is rocking it.
Finally a picture of you! You look so great, miss skinni mini! I probably look at your blog more than anyone else's. I just love looking at pictures of your kids. That one of you holding Sienna is the most I've ever thought she looked like Nathan. Are you still watching Dancing with the Stars? I CAN'T WAIT for So You Think You Can Dance to start!!!
Post a Comment