Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome to Kidwell Farm!

Beautiful, huh?
Rose found this farm for our Saturday activity. The kids loved it and we got to see soooo many animals! There were goats, horses, pigs, cows, peacocks, lambs, roosters, turkeys, bunnies, ducks, and soo many babies born in the spring! It was hot today, 85*, but a lot of fun!
The horse show

Our new friend Wes
Tractors: Taya and Grace

Wes got up close and personal with this little baby lamb and didn't mind one bit! The lamb kept coming back for more and bahhhhhh- ing the whole time:)





We didn't see any frogs, I think maybe Taya was hoping to...

1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

That was a beautiful farm! I love the frog thing! It's a must I guess!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family