Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Salt Lake Zoo

So my Dad treated us to the zoo on Saturday while the guys were selling. It was so cool! I think i enjoyed it more then Taya even! I got to see elephants, giraffes, rhinos, penguins, tigers, bears, monkeys, turtles, birds, snakes, and many many more!
This elephant above was getting angry with the food dispenser, he was huffin' and puffin' and making all kinds of noises as he banged the thing with his trunk. I think he couldn't get what he wanted out of it:)



A fun day at the zoo, thanks g-ma and g-pa! Taya loved that popcorn, she carried and ate it the whole day. We got a little rained on, but it was worth it!:)

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family