So, Taya is transitioning out of naps. She has been early at pretty much everything, which includes getting rid of naps. Sad, but true. I think they will be completely gone by the time she is only three! But, on Sunday, we needed a nap. Our church moved back to 9am. So we told her she could lay out on the couch with us if she fell asleep. She was figiting around as Nathan and I dozed off into dream land, and about an hour later, I woke up and found her here. I got up so quietly so I could snap this candid photo!Monday, January 19, 2009
Nap time!
So, Taya is transitioning out of naps. She has been early at pretty much everything, which includes getting rid of naps. Sad, but true. I think they will be completely gone by the time she is only three! But, on Sunday, we needed a nap. Our church moved back to 9am. So we told her she could lay out on the couch with us if she fell asleep. She was figiting around as Nathan and I dozed off into dream land, and about an hour later, I woke up and found her here. I got up so quietly so I could snap this candid photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(193)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (13)
- August (28)
- July (20)
- June (38)
- May (28)
- April (8)
- March (10)
- February (6)
- January (2)
A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!
How to's for everything a good mama needs to know.....
-
-
5 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
2 weeks ago
-
5 years ago
-
8 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
4 days ago
-
-
10 hours ago
-
6 years ago
-
2 months ago
-
6 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
1 week ago
-
4 months ago
Our Friends and Family
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
13 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
9 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 hours ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment