
I keep telling Taya over and over, "Do not push or lay on Sienna's stomach, she might throw up on you," and what do you know... (and yes, I made her wait so I could get a picture before wiping it off:)Nathan, Hailey, Taya and Sienna Frogley. Hopping around in the pond of life and loving every jump!

I keep telling Taya over and over, "Do not push or lay on Sienna's stomach, she might throw up on you," and what do you know... (and yes, I made her wait so I could get a picture before wiping it off:)
5 comments:
Oh man. That is so sad. That must have been traumatizing.
LOL LOL. What a mean mom, getting the camera before you even wipe it off of her. I would have done the same thing...
These pictures crack me up!!!! I can see this happening in our home soon. :) I posted a couple of pics on my blog of Taya. I have a couple more that I can email you if you want them. Hope all is well and I will talk to you soon.
Oh my gosh!!...I seriously busted out laughing at work when I read your post!! =) That is SO stinkin' hilarious! I even pulled a bunch of my co-workers over to show them and they all busted out laughing. That is so funny...kinda gross...but mostly just funny. Love ya!
Ha ha Hailey that is the funniest thing ever! Your blog is so cute! I hear you are headed out to minnesota for the summer sounds like a blast! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment