January 22, 2005I designed and sketched out my dress and had my now Bishop's wife (awesome seamstress by the way) sew it to fit me to the T!
Nathan holding his new wife! One hot couple!
This is me and my sisters...Well, we now have been married for 4 years! What a blast it has been! We have been on so many adventures together and two kids later, we are more in love than ever! I can't believe it has been 4 years. Nathan and I met at the pool. I was life guarding and Nathan was trying to show off his renewed body building body after a mission and trying to get rid of that farmer's tan. His sister introduced us and made Nathan get my number. He called, we went out, stayed out until 3 am, saw each other every day for two weeks and then Nathan went to BYUI for school. Leaving me the day after our first kiss. We were friends, wasn't a big deal for either of us. Then Nathan came back for My mom's funeral and we hung out every day again for a week. Then Nathan left again. But he soon realized that he could not live without this beautiful amazing out of this world girl and decided to move back to Boise. Well, now it was Nathan's turn to wait. I made sure he was the one, and made him wait just a little for all those times he left me (hee hee). Then he went all out and proposed on Nov. 20 (My mom's birthday bash, she always wanted us to have a party when she died to celebrate her life, so we did). Two short months later, we tied the knot for ever and eternity. Wouldn't have done it any other way. I love you Tiger, Happy Anniversary! (We then moved to Colorado Springs for a year, and our trip there was straight from H-E-double hockey sticks. I will post that hilarious story soon.)


5 comments:
You were as big as a tooth pick when you got married. For real. Are you watching "The Bachelor"? It's kink of sko-ey, but I can't help myself.
Hey again! I had a dream two nights ago that I was babysitting Sienna and it was so fun. Ahh. Yeah, this summer won't be the same. Do you know where you guys are going? We are not sure yet. All I can say is that your "rockin' bod" will be missed. He. Who you do you like on the Bachelor? My favorites are Jillian and Stephanie. But I don't think he'll fall in love with Steph so my guess is Jillian will the the one.
I was thinking we need to e-mail, too so that it doesn't look like I'm your blog stalker with 7 comments per post because that is the only way we communicate. It's kelly.jewelry@gmail.com
Loved seeing these Hailey. You are absolutely beautiful, I have always thought you were.
Nathan is one lucky guy! Hope we can see you guys soon.
Oh! and im running another 5k at the end of March.. want to come run with me?
Post a Comment