Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

With the blizzard that hit Boise just at the right time around the holidays, we had to take advantage of it and go sledding!
Don't worry, she was warm, just tired. 2 minutes later she was alseep while we rode the mountain:) (P.S. I found this jacket at Other Mothers for 8 bucks! I Love it, soooo cute)

That is dad going down with Taya:)


Travis and Keaton took a spill. Later that day, Travis took a bigger spill and probably broke his tailbone- OUCH!




Just a picture of the snow that we got! So much fun!


It wiped our little "swooshy pants" out. Which by the way, I found at Walmart for 5 dollars! That is a steal of a deal!

Did a little hookie bobbin' on the way home with Chase and his friend Jerom. It was pretty funny, oh so dangerous, but funny! (Do not try this at home)


No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family