that unpacking from summer sales would take soooooo long, and include sooooo much. I wish I would have taken some before pictures, but of course, that always comes as an after thought! As some of you know, our tiny apartment has NO STORAGE space! So we have to create our own and organize well. Luckily this kind of stuff I love to do. So we got busy, and two weeks later, we were finally unpacked!
These space saver bags really work. This little area is all the kids baby clothes, our coats and jackets, and blankets, rugs, towels, and sheets!
See all those bins behind the easel, well we had to get rid of our huge desk in the bedroom to make room for 2 babies, and so these bins are full of everything that was in that desk, plus all my craft materials, and sewing stuff:)
This is Taya and Sienna's new room. We found these cute cubbies for all our storage needs and a cute new toddler bed to fit in this tiny room for 2!
We got some new wire racks to organize our food storage. I can't believe all this was crammed in our cupboards! So nice to see what we have and easy access!



1 comment:
Way to go Hays! Everything looks fabulous and organized.
Post a Comment