Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

We are on our way home!!!...


But we are only 2/3 the way there. We are staying at my dad's for a week and are loving the fun times! We are so close to our Icon goal and were getting stir crazy in Denver, and there is only one tech there to install. So we are here in Utah to get 3 more accounts to get 115!!!! There are techs here and Nathan gets to go to an Icon Banquet next week for first year reps that sold over 100 accounts and potential managers. We are towing our hyundai FULL, and I mean FULL, of all our stuff... that's where the cord is to download all my pictures of what we've been up to this week, so as soon as I find it, I will post!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family