OK, so not really! But indoor skydiving is sooooo much fun! I recommend it to everyone! They have one here in Denver and so when the boys got done early, we went with David, Kelly, Kendra and Justin! What a blast! Don't we look H-O-T-T hot!
Then you get to fly!
We all got a minute for the first round, and then got another chance to do better on the second round. On the second round, the instructor took me up with him to the top of the cylinder, kind of up into the ceiling, couldn't get a picture of that:(
When I am having so much fun, I really smile with my mouth open, and because the air force is soooo strong, I was drooling all over my face! Awesome! It was blowing so hard it was kind of hard to breathe at first. You had to really get used to it:)
The instructor told Nathan that he was very flexible, and also that he does what they like to call "booty flyer," because he stuck his but up in the air because his legs were so far apart.
Up, Up and away!
It was so much fun! I'm so glad we got to do it!!!!
It was so much fun! I'm so glad we got to do it!!!!





1 comment:
That is sweet Hailey, looks like so much fun. Way to go Booty flyer!
Em
Post a Comment