Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I can't believe there was actually still candy in this bowl, just left out for people to take some:)
Taya would run up to the door with everyone else,..
And they would just give you candy, what a novel concept:)
Then Taya would want to chat of try to go into their house, I mean that's what you usually do when you go to someon'e door.
We went with the Western thing, but we didn't get home until late last night, so just the girls got dressed up. I know, sad, I love dressing up for Halloween. I had time to put boots on and a hat. So you can be sure that next year will be a very awesome costume! Cute cowgirl!
Sienna was the cute little cow! So much fun to get dressed up!!:)

1 comment:

Rose said...

These costumes turned out so cute! I love Tayas outfit.

Hailey the blanket turned out beautiful!!! I love it and Sienna looks so big! And beautiful like her Mom.

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family