My first race ever! Rose and I ran it together, well more like started together. She is a much more experienced runner.
You were suppossed to dress up, so we were black cats. You should have seen some of the other costumes. Two girls even ran it together in the same pair of huge pants!
You were suppossed to dress up, so we were black cats. You should have seen some of the other costumes. Two girls even ran it together in the same pair of huge pants!



3 comments:
Wow that was a ton of posts! I will comment on this one for all of them!
Good job on your 5k.~! Super mom!
Looks like you had great weather at the pumkin patch! We went early in the am. COLD!
Beautiful hike! You guys are so out-doorsy!
G'pa and G'ma look like they are in grandkid heaven! :)
Bon Voyage to CO!
That is so awesome!!! I want to start getting into it, but I'm not even a slow jogger....mostly just don't really do it! But the more I hear, the more I'm inspired!!
Umm..you're freakin hot as a cat! No wonder you keep poppin out the babies!! I got your blog from Crystal and I can't believe how big your little babies are! They are so adorable and pretty much perfect. Congrats on the 5K, I haven't done anything since I had Peyten. My body would be shakin all through the race. Anyways, it was fun to see your blog!!
Post a Comment