This was a big slide for Taya. She climbed up the ladder all by herself.
When she got to the top, she didn't even hesitate!! She is soooo grown up!
She was so brave ans she loved it!!! She wanted to do it again and again!
Nathan, Hailey, Taya and Sienna Frogley. Hopping around in the pond of life and loving every jump!
This was a big slide for Taya. She climbed up the ladder all by herself.
When she got to the top, she didn't even hesitate!! She is soooo grown up!
She was so brave ans she loved it!!! She wanted to do it again and again!
1 comment:
Hey! I didn't know you kids had a blog. I mean, I guess you can assume, being a Morman mom, and all. It is super cute! Speaking of, we would love to visit teach you when you are not busy!
Post a Comment