Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bubbles and Bums!

Taya loves bath time. She especially loves the bubbles. She pretends to make pizza and plays with her toys. She also likes to practice swimming, and jumping in, this makes a big mess:) She's got a cute little bum though!
Bubbles!!!!!!!
Nathan has a picture like this when he was about this age. They are identical, it's amazing. I thought it was a funny picture, face, angle and all.

5 comments:

Kelly Merrell said...

Even for being such a little firecracker, she is undeniably cute. Good luck with your good girl chart!

Randi said...

Adorable. I love to see all sides of Taya compared to the few I've seen so far since you've been here. We're still working on our friendship :)

Randi said...

Wow, kelly and I just posted a comment at the exact same time!

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Dena said...

Hailey! We miss playing with you, even for only a couple days! Fun bathtime pics- these are my favorites!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family