Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Just an update on Sienna for record keeping sake (this is like my scrapbook and journal...), she has acid reflux and I am surprised that she is as chubby as she is because of how much she spits up. But she is on Pepcid medication now, so it doesn't hurt her any more when she does spit up. It seems to be working because she is a happier baby, not so fussy because not in pain.
And, she also knows how to put herself to sleep. It's great! When I know she is getting tired, eyes are heavy, I can just put her down and in about 5 minutes, she is sound asleep. We have been working on it the past few days, and now she is a pro!!!!! Yeah:)

3 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

Woohoo!!! I love it when they learn that! We miss you guys too- we'll hang out soon for sure!

Whit said...

Try not eating so much dairy. Love the blog! Cute family!

forget laundry said...

you have been busy lady! I loved all the new updates- but we sure missed out on a lot of fun things! can't wait to catch up the next few weeks. you took some great pictures- your girls are so cute. sorry the pool didn't work out today (Dylan actually needed to go to bed early anyway- we almost need a vacation from all that vacation!)- we'll be excited to hang out tomorrow!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family